RBC Friendships, the lasting kind!
Check- in starts at 12:00 pm 4-H Fairgrounds LaVeta
Age: 12-19 Cost: $175
Enrollment is limited. First Come, First Served.
Print the following forms and fill out completely
If it is past the May deadline, contact us before you send your forms
by phone 719-742-6100 or by e-mail - click Shelby or Malea below
The forms are in Adobe Reader, click here if you need to download Adobe Reader
Send Application and fee to:
LaVeta Rodeo Bible Camp
PO Box 114
LaVeta, CO 81055
(MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO LAVETA RBC)
MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAY 17 – to get a t-shirt
COMPLETE REGISTRATION FORM, HEALTH CARD, PROOF OF INSURANCE & RELEASE FORM AND MAIL WITH
YOUR FEES OF $175.00
What you need to bring to camp
What you need to bring to camp:
-comfortable boots to ride in. T-shirts and T-shoes for games.
-bedroll and sleeping pad or air mattress, cot, adequate to sleep on the ground. .
-personal care items ( tooth brush, soap, towels, etc.)
-clean clothes ( including long-sleeved shirts, jeans, western boots and hat), jacket
-swimsuit or clothes for group showers
-Bible, flashlight, rain-gear, and bug repellent, sunscreen, hats, caps
-timed event campers - Horse, with all available tack ( bring extra ), hay, feed and water bucket. -Portable panels, to make a stall for your horse,
Rough stock campers - Rodeo gear, if you have any.
Shooting sports campers – ear protection, safety glasses if you have it.
Clearly mark all belongings with your name
NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR TOBACCO
Campers are encouraged to have personal insurance.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES
RULES FOR CAMPERS
1. Campers are required to attend and remain at all scheduled activities.
2. Campers are expected to be prompt at all meals, meetings, and activities unless excused by the camp director.
3. Every camper is responsible for his/her own personal belongings.
4. Any camper defacing camp property must pay for the damage incurred.
5. It is expected that everyone will dress in a manner which is pleasing to God and does not draw unnecessary attention to oneself. ( No crop tops, cut off shirts, inappropriate phrases or suggestive material on clothing, no short shorts). If in doubt, throw it out .Direct any questions in this area to your counselor.
6. Any case of illness, injury or infection must be reported to the camp directors.
7. Everyone is expected to stay at camp until pictures are taken and awards are presented following the conclusion of the rodeo on the last day.
8. Campers are permitted to leave the grounds only with the permission of the camp director.
Camp schedule includes chapel, special speakers, small group Bible studies, singing, good food, and rodeo activities.
Camp will end immediately following the presentation.
LaVeta RBC is a ministry of Morgan Ministries, organized for the purpose of introducing youth to JESUS CHRIST, and to make disciples of those already born again, to introduce basic rodeo skills, and to give youth opportunity to put their skills into practice by actual rodeo competition.
For further information, please email or call:
Shelby or Malea
719-742-6100 or 719-742-3300